Sunday, December 16, 2007

.iRemember

With the drop of the last teardrop I now understood how I could loose the one lost.

Forced to experience disappointment at an early age, I silently vowed to never allow myself to feel that love-stricken insanity ever again. This pledge to myself would stand true untill those tears that were held back all that time ago were released once more.
In all that time I never came close to another. I was unable to, for my tears became my Scarlet Letter.The letter that I seemed to always wear that would always remind me of the pain. It would seem that I was unable to heal.



I'd forgotton about my pledge and once again fallen into my own lustful infatuation but this time it was real and unharming. This feeling welcomed me wiht open arms and to this day I welcome Love in it's most complex forms, for it is said that:

it's better to have Loved and lost then to never have Loved at all...

No comments: