Sunday, December 16, 2007

.giving me an earful

You say you're looking for a real ass nigga.
You say you're a real ass shorty looking for a nigga that you can fall in love with. A nigga you can sit at home and cake it wit. A nigga who aint just after the ass, aint after it but when he does get it, he knows what hes doing.
You say you're looking for ambitious niggas thats got something going for themselves and like Shareefa say.......You Need A Boss.
You tell me "do be warned......I only want real niggas only, and no p*ssy niggas...... cause you can be replaced"
You say that's just your style, you tell me not to get it twisted and think for a second that you're going to settel for less...

I tell you I'm not a nigga.
I tell you to stop looking for Love
I open my home to you, I can cake it with the best of em'
I explain to you im not just after the ass and assure to when that time comes I know what I'm doing.
I show you my talents and share with you my ambitions and dreams and like John Legend says....."I will stay with you as each morning brings sunrise"
I tell you yet again, "I AM NOT a nigga real or otherwise, I have no false pride when it comes to my appearance; and that little thought you hade about possibly replacing me: you be warned THAT is NEVER easy"
I see you and your style I see we compliment each other, and hear me loud and clear, when this starts going neither of us will be settling for less...

No comments: