Wednesday, December 19, 2007

.and then there were three

the clock says 8:37pm, its a Tuesday
it feels mor like 3:30am on a Sunday

I wake up drowning in a pool of what else, clothes
time is breathing down my neck.
my flight is in less than 24hours and my room still isint clean,
my stomach is touching my back [im hungry], and i still havent packed.
All I have gotten accomplished today is moving my bed around,
washing clothes, and finding something to wear that matches the Anthony Hamilton style ive been roqk.ing over the last few days.

[priorities priorities priorities]
-Airport Tomorrow-

Fast Foward to 11:01pm (tonight) sitting in the room
talking with Jeremy,

So, what've you got done now?

"well..." i hesitate

talked with kendellee, texted kelly and destiny, watched clash of the choirs [shout out to Pattie Pattie], did some reading and I still haven't packed.

Starting to question if i really want to make this trip.

Getting on the twelve shuttle,
to get to the three o clock plane,
to reach down at five something.
Life of a jet setter can be exhausting

No comments: