Sunday, December 16, 2007

.i sit, i reflect, i write

I love to sit around an do nothing.
although shortly after i sit i feel like i'm wasting time, so i get up and do something.
although i find i can sit still and listen to music. i love to draw.
i love my friends. love them as much or a little more than my [biological] family,
(or maybe I just love them LIKE they were my biological family-in any case)
i [kinda] think that's a little wrong of me but hey.
love to write about my days and little things that happen around me,
people watching (i LOVE to people watch=]) I can appreciate the beauty in darn near ANYone
i also love the south, maybe it's because i'm from there who knows.
: If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible
i'm a little crazy if given the opportunity to go crazy.
i tend to go too far sometimes but so is life. (a little crazy that is)
who am i: Fashion addict, Glamor Whore, an all around kool guy, fashion student residing in the wonderful Technicolor Dreamland that is my imagination. fl! city is where i'm from. the Haute Atlanta is where I am until further notice...

No comments: