Tuesday, January 29, 2008

.it's britney bxtch[es]



Here’s Britney Spears on the cover of the upcoming music magazine Blender, Blender magazine admits on its cover in a ‘Truthiness Alert’: “This cover image is a composite photo. Britney did not pose for the picture. 'that is NOT her body'

The March 2008 issue of the music publication features an in-depth investigation into the troubled star’s life. The magazine hits newsstands in the US on February 12.

INSIDE:
-Britney discusses being a child star, the sole breadwinner for her family- not having a childhood just learning to balance a check book and move on.

-She speaks on her breakup with Justin: The breakup, according to those closest to Spears, began her personal collapse. “Ever since then,” says one friend, “she’s been mad at the world.”

-Chaotic and her relationship with Kevin
-On her brief time in rehab

-What will it take to save her?
Her former manager Johnny Wright says “I’m not pointing fingers, but I can’t believe that she woke up one morning and said, ‘I don’t want my family, or anyone else I knew, to be in touch with me anymore.’ “People say she needs to go to rehab. I think she just needs a friend - somebody not caught up in Hollywood, not looking for a paycheck. Somebody she trusts has to step up and break it down for her.”

No comments: